Abstract Submission is Now Closed!
The Local Organising Committee (LOC) on behalf of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Africa (SETAC Africa) is glad to invite you to its 2nd SETAC Central/Western Africa Regional Conference (Ghana 2018) Conference. We invite all SETAC and non-SETAC members, researchers from academia, industry and the government to be part of this great event.
- Abstract submission: 6 July–7 August Extended until 17 August!
- Notification of acceptance: 15 August
Authors are invited to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation by Friday 17 August.
Abstracts can be submitted to the following sessions:
- Aquatic and terrestrial toxicology and ecology
- Environmental pollution and waste management
- Food safety, nutrition and environmental sustainability
- Agriculture, mining and the environment
- Climate change and societal transformation
- Science, society and the environment
Abstract submission guidelines:
- The abstract must not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- The abstract should be clear and well written.
- Authors should comply with instructions and deadlines provided with the call for abstracts.
- The abstract should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high-quality science will be presented.
- Information in the abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- By submitting an abstract you are agreeing to and understand that all presenters must pay for registration and attend the meeting.
- The title should be no longer than 200 characters, while the abstract is limited to 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES).
- Scientific Committee will select accepted abstracts Wednesday 15 August.
How to submit:
- You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Latin or North America
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia/Pacific
- Note that your username and (new) password will be active approximately two hours after creating/re-activating your account (members and non-members)
For any questions about SETAC accounts, please contact email@example.com.
2. Enter the abstract submission module with your SETAC username and password, and fill out all the required details.
3. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours after submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org